FREE shipping on orders of $100 or more!
Cart 0

Bloody Blog

A Look at Halloween (2018)

Thad Timothy

A Look at Halloween (2018)

HALLOWEEN (2018) Review by Thad Timothy; Writer, Cult Classic Horror Review Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Starring: Jamie Lee Curtis, Nick Castle, Judy Greer, Will Patton, Andi Matichak Written and Directed by: David Gordon Green, Danny McBride & Jeff Fradley based on characters created by John Carpenter and Debra Hill. Normally my reviews begin with an overview of the story and its reception but as I sat down to write this I realized that would not be necessary this time around. After all this is Halloween (2018), the most talked about and anticipated film of 2018, and this publication is...

Read more →


Mortal Remains

Ty Andreaco

Mortal Remains

When I decided to turn my passion for horror into a semi-professional endeavor the idea of perks or fringe benefits never occurred to this humble columnist. Ideas such as these were foreign to even my wild, blue sky imagination. That being said, you can imagine my astonishment when, after a brief correspondence, Cryptic Pictures extended a personal invitation to Cult Classic Horror. Our host, Christian Stavrakis, had arranged for a “private screening” of their hit docu-horror film Mortal Remains, a movie that had recently been screened at our local horror con. Upon my arrival it took a moment for Stavrakis...

Read more →


Interview with Matt Frame; Writer/Director/Producer of Camp Death III in 2D!

Thad Timothy

Interview with Matt Frame; Writer/Director/Producer of Camp Death III in 2D!

Camp Death III in 2D!: An Interview with writer/director/producer Matt Frame Interview by Thad Timothy; Writer, Cult Classic Horror Show Q.  How did the idea for Camp Death III in 2D! come about? A.  I went kayaking because I was bummed about a film project having fallen thru. The lake reminded me of Crystal lake from the first 'Friday the 13th (1980).' The idea for a spoof 80's slasher movie came from that.  Q.  Where was it filmed? A.  About 40% of it was filmed at Camp Miriam on Gabriola Island, British Columbia. The remaining 60% was filmed locally here (Vancouver, B.C)...

Read more →


Review: Into the Dark

Ty Andreaco

Review: Into the Dark

For decades anthology horror has called television home. From classics like The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits, to more modern fare such as Tales from the Crypt and The X-Files, the airwaves have never had a shortage of concise thrillers tailor-made for broadcast television. With customers abandoning conventional cable and satellite services daily, it comes as no surprise that streaming services are entering the game. What does this mean for the discerning horror audience? A lack of conventional censorship is at the forefront of this new frontier in entertainment. Where previous attempts were forced to scale back violence and...

Read more →


Hereditary (2018) Review

Thad Timothy

Hereditary (2018) Review

Every Family Tree Hides a Secret.

Read more →